Spirit of Christmas Fair 2021
Why should you join us?
Visit us at the Onesta stand for a collection of timeless, luxury pieces inspired by our founder’s Italian heritage that you will feel good in and feel good about. At Onesta we believe that style should not cost lives.Every element of our business has an environmental or social purpose. We carefully source sustainable, natural fabrics that are kind to your skin and to the planet, using only vegan-friendly fabrics. We partner with charities, donating a portion of sales to their crucial work, and are committed to becoming zero-waste. We also, offer a lifetime repair guarantee , and manufacture in the UK to ensure safe and ethical working conditions. But the best part is that we don’t compromise style for sustainability. So, when you buy from Onesta, you are supporting people, caring for animals, and contributing towards saving our planet.
When & Where is the event?
The 20th edition of the Spirit of Christmas Fair will be held in the halls of
Olympia London from 1-7 November 2021:
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 9pm LATE NIGHT
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
For ticketing information, please follow this link.
Here is a map to help you find us - a full map of the Olympia Stadium can be found here.
What can you buy?
The Hazel Organic Cotton Jumpsuit. Made from organic cotton, this winter weight twill jumpsuit is perfect for a colder day. It has an invisible zip fastening and can be made to fit just how you like it with adjustable straps and a belt that can be tied in the front or the back. The easy fit and cropped ¾ length leg makes it comfortable and easy to move around in. Style with a cosy jumper or shirt underneath to create a sophisticated look, or wear on its own with some flat shoes for a more causal outfit.
The full range of our brand-new Autumn winter 2021 collection will be available at the SoC Fair in a variety of sizes. Find out more about the design and overall process behind the collection in the Onesta Journal.
The Valerie Sweater, part of our Women's Loungewear collection, a cozy favourite with a dropped shoulder and oversized fit. Made from a beautifully soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton mix with a brushed inner for comfort against the skin - you won’t find any toxic chemicals used in the making of this garment! This sweater really is easy to wear for all occasions – pair with jeans for an everyday look, or joggers for lounging about the house. Also available in our Men’s Loungewear collection!
Our brand new Onesta Candle collection will also be available at the fair. Whether you are looking to create that cosy home atmosphere, enliven a party, relieve stress, or add an aura to your romantic candlelight dinner date, look no further more. Available in three incredible scents and sizes, these candles are hand poured in Wales and made with only natural, essential oils. The coconut and rapeseed wax ensures for a long burn time and maximizes scent release.
Golden Ticket Competition
Will you be the lucky winner of a golden ticket? During the fair, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a piece from our luxurious loungewear collection!
When you make a purchase at our stand, you’ll receive an envelope with a ticket – find a golden ticket in your envelope and you’ve won! You could be one of five lucky winners to find a golden ticket and win a sweater or jogger of your choice!
A Guide to Sustainable Christmas Shopping
While the high street and online retailers make Christmas “easy” and “convenient”, we don’t want to forget to make sustainable choices! That’s why we have put together this list of tips to help everyone shop more sustainably this winter:
1. Shop small. It’s a good idea to think about the impact your purchases have on the environment. Introduce a friend to a sustainable brand that you like or use this as an opportunity to find new local businesses in your area. Support small, support sustainable!
2. Ask people what they want. A surprise gift may be unwanted and end up sitting around until it’s thrown away. But when you ask your loved ones what they want, your gift will be more thoughtful and well-used.
3. Give the gift of an experience. Some people are hard to buy for! Why not treat them to an experience that will give you the opportunity to spend quality time with those you love and get to try something new!
4. Make the gift yourself. Christmas presents aren’t all about spending the most money, so why not spend time making something with your own hands. That way you will have put thought and love into every gift. Something edible like cookies is always a winner. Our Halloween baking blog has a recipe for spiced cookies that work for Christmas too!
5. Choose something that will last. No one wants to buy a present for someone that will just break or wear out a month later. Make sure you purchase with quality in mind, that way your gift will keep on giving for years to come. Shopping locally for handmade or small batch items is a great way to ensure quality.
6. Don’t discount the packaging. Try to bear in mind what your gift comes packaged in. Unnecessary plastic wrapping will just contribute to the extra 30% of rubbish that is discarded during the festive season. Look for gifts with recyclable or compostable packaging, and don’t forget that most wrapping paper isn’t recyclable because of the glitter, foils, lamination or plastic and even the embellishing bows and tape! Look for wrapping paper that is pure paper, nothing added to it.
If you want to keep your Christmas sustainable look out for more blogs in the Onesta Journal on the topic!
Our new Autumn Winter collection is designed with style and comfort in mind, including pieces that you’ll turn to time and time again.
The Winnie jumper has been aptly named after Winnie the Pooh because the fabric is so incredibly soft; it feels as nostalgic as cuddling a childhood teddy! It is perfect for cosying up in the winter weather.
Our Georgia Skirt is velvety soft and amazingly comfortable as the curved band hugs the waist. Designed to be worn both casually or for work, it is ideal to pair with knee-high boots and a cosy jumper for a classic autumnal look.
The Hazel Jumpsuit is a wardrobe staple this season. Featuring adjustable straps and a self-tying belt, it can be styled in many different ways!
Complimenting every shape and size, this jumpsuit is the go-to winter day outfit.
A must have piece this Christmas, the stunning Anna Wrap Dress is flattering and truly effortless. Super soft to the touch, the tonal belt cinches the waist, creating a beautiful silhouette for every body shape.
Create that perfect cosy home atmosphere with our Onesta candles. Available in three incredible scents and sizes, these candles are hand poured in Wales and made with only natural, essential oils. The coconut and rapeseed wax ensures for a long burn time and the utmost scent release.
Take yourself back in time with the fragrant citrus scents of green bergamot, orange and mandarin combined with the calming smell of lavender and chamomile. Sentiment is welcoming and familiar, perfect for the autumnal season.
An incredibly uplifting and bright scent, Triumph is for when you need that extra motivation to complete your to do list, or to indulge in the success of the day! A crisp citrus smell arrives from the litsea cubeba, lemon and lemongrass along with a complimenting hint of spice from the geranium that marks the change into the festive season.
Become lost in your dreams with the fresh, woody aroma of ginger lily blended with a floral and sweet scent of the ylang ylang flower. Imagination is the perfect combination for adding a natural touch to your living room, hallway, and the rest of your home. Our candles are contained in high quality amber jars that are designed to be reused once you’ve enjoyed and burnt out your Onesta candle. Utilise your empty candle jars as plant pots, storage containers or even vases, there are endless ideas!